“Dreams are nothing more than wishes”

Thursday, April 3, 2008

And a wish is just a dream you wish to come true
If only I could have a friend
Who sticks with me until the end
And walk along beside the sea
To share a bit of moon with me
I'd take my friend most everywhere

There are times when I feel like I do more for people around me than they do for me. And let me tell ya its infuriating! Ok enough whining.

I am super excited about this weekend. My best friend is coming into town and we have a full packed weekend ahead. Secrets will be shared, gossip (the good kind) is inevitable and good times will be had by all :o) I am also a bit sad that my time in NJ is almost coming to end for now and I will have to go back to DC for a week and a half. I know it’s not that long, but I am not really excited about going back to DC. I like it here in NJ, I love my own kitchen, I love my own bed and I love my hubby. I am beginning to cherish our time together…even if it’s us just vegging out on the couch :o) sigh. I am starting the job hunt so I can be in NJ permanently. I am keeping my fingers crossed. Pray for me people and wish me luck.
Ok now on to the foodie part of this blog. Well I am not really sharing a recipe but I wanted to share my fav wine with you guys. Bhatji and I have started getting into wine…we aren’t really connoisseurs but we enjoy good wines. So here’s a dessert wine that is Bhatji and my favorite: Sutter Home’s Moscato. It’s the perfect light wine for after dinner and great for chilling out on the balcony during good weather. It isn’t expensive but the taste is definitely rich! Give it a try and let me know what you guys think :o)

9 comments:

Sig said...

We recently started exploring dessert wines too... Siv has a good collection back at home, I can't remember the names now... :(
Have fun with your friend and good luck with the job hunt... BTW, gossip - the good kind??? Is there any other kind? :p

KayKat said...

I'm not a big dessert wine person, unless I'm using them in desserts :) But we do sample them every once in a while, I'll keep this one in mind.

Sia said...

good luck for the job hunt anu:)
and what exactly is good gossip??? enlighten me ;)

archana said...

you may be the most diligent poster on my blogroll anu! huuuge krops, haha. i wanted to say that the Puppy Song is one of my all-time favourite pick-me-ups. harry nilsson is just so silly, and the thought of having a puppy i'd take everywhere (la-la-la-la, i wouldn't care) always always always puts a smile on my face!

good luck on the jobhunt chica! i've been elbow deep since february... i feel you. trust me.

Pooja said...

Good luck for job hunting Anuzi. Nj is having all kinda jobs available , I am sure you will get one such for your field soon. And those thing with friends... ahhhh... you reminded me of the my hostel mates... i miss them so much now :(( ....

Dhivya said...

Good luck for job hunting girl:))

sunita said...

Good gossip, huh? :-D...have fun with your pal and all the best for your job hunt...something nice will turn up soon :-)

AnuZi said...

Sig,
If Siv does not have this wine in his collection be sure to make it an addition. and yes all gossip is fun when its with your bff's :o)

Kaykat,
You absolutely should give this a try. Personally I don't like dessert wines with desserts because its too much sweet at one shot. I like dessert wines at the end of a meal just by themselves.

Sia,
Good gossip is the harmless kind. You know where you share missed info about each other but nothing negative about other people :o) Good Gossip = positive/good news :o)

Pooja,
Yea unfortunately I have specified work experience which is rare in the NJ area. But I will have to look harder. Hope things will pan out for me. Hanging out with old friends makes me forget about all the stresses. it was a wonderful time :o)

Dhivya,
Thanks Dahling.

Sunita,
awww thanks for the wonderful wishes. I hope you are right :o)

AnuZi said...

Arches,
You get your own space hehe. Well I don't know if I deserve those Krops...actually March and partially this month I seem to have hit a block with writing and cooking. Mainly because of this job hunt situation. I knew the distance was gonna start getting to us and I think we have definitely hit that limit. I have started looking for jobs during my free time. So all creative output in the blog world and my kitchen has taken a back seat. I hope the job situation for you becomes more promising. Remember you're in a different country so it does take longer. In the mean time don't forget to enjoy your time spent in Delhi :o) Good luck chica and keep us all posted when you do land a fantasmic job ;o)

 
Life with Extra Mirchi - by Templates para novo blogger