“Gali Gali mein phirata hain, tu kyun ban ke banjara; Aa mere dil mein bas ja, mere aashiq aawara..”

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

All you true Indian film lovers, especially those who were in India during the early 90’s surely remember this song from the ever green movie: Tridev! Can you believe I was able to actually find this mp3 and I have been overplaying at my house. Amit officially thinks I am a FOB! Yep. That I am darling…that I am and damn proud of it!
The following are short letters to the people who have inspired me enough to waste my day writing this entry:
1)Dear Upstairs neighbors
Why can’t you have a normal sleeping schedule like the rest of us? Do you have a workshop up there? Coz I constantly hear heavy items being dropped at odd times like 3.45 am in the morning! Two words: STOP IT! I will be up there one of these days and you will definitely feel my wrath if the madness continues….

2)Dear DC Metro Manager
Is there a reason the yellow line is so sporadic? Do you think its fun for me to stand on the platform at Pentagon city and see 2 blue line trains go by back to back and then wait for the yellow line to appear 10 minutes later? And why is there a constant track construction on the yellow line? I would appreciate it if you could make the yellow lines just as frequent as the blue line. After all I am all about equal opportunity.

In other news, Swati is here today and will be here till next Tuesday. Amit is leaving for Houston tomorrow and I will be joining him during new years. Until then, Swati will be staying with me in pentagon city for a few days. This can only mean trouble around DC ;o) the next few days. I am planning a small party/game night at my apt this Saturday and I am going to a post Christmas gathering in DC with the old UMBC heads…fun fun fun!!

0 comments:

 
Life with Extra Mirchi - by Templates para novo blogger