“Summertime, and the livin' is easy”

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Your daddy's rich
And your mamma's good lookin'
So hush little baby
Don't you cry

One of these mornings
You're going to rise up singing
Then you'll spread your wings
And you'll take to the sky
But till that morning
There's a'nothing can harm you
With daddy and mamma standing by

Summertime,
And the livin' is easy
Fish are jumpin'
And the cotton is high
Your daddy's rich
And your mamma's good lookin'
So hush little baby
Don't you cry


I know I have been gone too long but I have been way too busy these days. Bhatji is home full time now but the decision making and work load has not reduced. If anything it is the busiest we have ever been! I have lots to share but unfortunately everything is up in the air right now so until things are solidified. Just like the adage “don’t count your eggs” Id rather not write about something then have to retract it.
The best news that I would like to share is that I am now a new aunt of a beautiful baby girl. Rhea Ganpule was born on Aug 4th at 12.05 pm. My sister in law and the baby are doing well. Our upcoming trip to Chicago should be so much fun! My mom and I have been shopping for lil baby clothes and baby goodies. Awww I love babies!!
I know short blog entry but soon I will be sharing several pieces of good news!! Until then have an easy summertime :o)

Anshul and his new lil sister, Rhea
PS (I love Fantasia’s version of the “Porgy and Bess” summertime song. It’s so hopeful…which is what I am feeling right now. It fits Rhea’s birth announcement too:o)

0 comments:

 
Life with Extra Mirchi - by Templates para novo blogger