“Summer came like cinnamon, so sweet”

Friday, August 3, 2007

Maybe sometimes, we've got it wrong, but it's alright
The more things seem to change, the more they stay the same
Oh, don't you hesitate.
Girl, put your records on, tell me your favorite song
You go ahead, let your hair down
Sapphire and faded jeans, I hope you get your dreams,
Just go ahead, let your hair down.
You're gonna find yourself somewhere, somehow.

I really have nothing to share other than the pure fact that I am looking forward to planning out our Pan Asian trip coming up this September. We have a few more hotels to book in Thailand and I need to do some serious research as to what are all places I should see when I am there. I also need to talk to a few folks to plan out our trip in Singapore and Malaysia. Once we get it all done I will update my blog with all the juicy details :o) So yes this is a really short entry but I wanted to wish you all a wonderful and relaxing summer weekend.

A beach in Patay...Thailand!! WOOT WOOT!

0 comments:

 
Life with Extra Mirchi - by Templates para novo blogger