“Ohh Wont you Stay, Just a little bit longer…Please, please, please, please, please…tell me you’re goin to;

Tuesday, December 5, 2006

"Now if your daddy don’t mind, and if your mommy don’t mind,
Can we have another dance, just one more time!”



I can’t believe its December already! People are already Xmas shopping and planning out vacations. Our thanksgiving this year was amazing. With a new family at the dinner table we had lots to be thankful for :o) Didi and her family came from Chicago on Thursday. Anshul has grown so much and there was non stop talking and singing. The turkey dinner was fantastic. Ma really outdid herself this year! I was also happy because finally Swati decided to visit us since she left for NYC in August! Trust me…that’s long for us.
Amit and I also went to Ateet’s reception on Friday night. Ateet and his wife, Jenny looked wonderful and the event itself went very well. I wish you two the very best in life!
On Thanksgiving Sunday, the whole family went to Georgetown for a whole day and we were blessed that weather was a beautiful 65 degrees. My birthday week was very busy with tons of dinners, surprises and lucky wins. I won tickets to the Wizards vs. Bobcats basket ball game through work this past Friday. Our seats were incredible, we could actually see the player sweat! Saturday was my bday dinner with 2 of my very favorite people! I wish I saw Neil and Sumi more…Just because they brighten my day :o) I love you guys! On Sunday Amit and I attended my company’s Xmas party which was hosted on the Odyssey cruise. It was open bar and needless to say, Amit was in heaven. The food was decent but the band that played was awesome! Everyone got up and danced. Except us, we decided to mingle with other young folks, chatted about sports and joked about my bosses dancing skills.
In other news…I have caught up with one of gfs, Apoorva, from my Baltimore days and discovered she lives and works in DC. I’m hosting her to a dinner at our place this wed. So looks like this week is going to fairly busy too; But I can’t complain, I like it busy and I think I have had enough of tv watching and laying on the couch. Let’s see how this busy spell continues…..
Well until more exciting times. That’s all folks!

PS ( I’m in this 50’s diner and malt shop music mode. Hence the title.
Current music list: Tears on my pillow, I only have eyes for you, Moon river, Sherry, God only knows, Duke of Earl, Big girls don’t cry, Dream of you, Summer nights…etc.)

0 comments:

 
Life with Extra Mirchi - by Templates para novo blogger